Holistic practitioners and doctors around the world know that garlic provides extraordinary health benefits. These are the diseases that can be killed with garlic consumption due to its strong properties for fighting infections:
- Klebsiella infection;
- Methicillin-Staphylococcus Aureus resistant to methicillin (MRSA);
- Aflatoxicosis associated with mycotoxin;
- Thrush (fungal growth in the oral cavity);
- Candid, yeast infection;
- Helicobacter Pylori;
- Mycobacterium Tuberculosis, Clostridum infection resistant to multiple drugs;
- HIV-a infection;
- Vibrio infections;
- Pseudomonas Aerigonosima;
- Streptococcus Infection – Group 3;
- Herpes Simples 1 & 2, Parainfluenza type 3;
- Cytomegalovirus Infections.
Many people have been using this vegetable for treating cancer. Even Hippocrates advised consuming great amounts of crushed garlic for treating this disease.
In case you want to use the vegetable as anti-fungal, consume at least 5 crushed cloves each day. One pod of the vegetable contains around 12 cloves. After you crush them, let the cloves sit for a minimum of 15 minutes so that it can release the enzyme named allinase which creates anti-cancer and anti-fungal compounds. You may consume it cooled or raw in sandwiches and other meals, while supplements do not have the same anti-fungal and anti-cancer compounds.
Garlic is time-tested, delicious, safe, and cheap, regarded as ‘life-saving’ ingredient.
Doctors prescribe medications for health issues, but you are the one responsible for your health and need to learn how to use the nature and stay healthy. Now that you know about garlic, you should incorporate it into your diet.
Do not forget to share this with your friends.