This is a sweet and short post, written by Alina Islam, a certified Nutritional Practitioner, nutritional consultant, speaker and writer from Canada, Toronto. You can found out more of her work on AlinaIslam.com or you can follow her on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
She wrote this post very short because it was the last day of Ramadan, which means that she had been fasting 18 hours a day for one month. The whole month she was in a vegetated state and dreaming all of the muffins that she is going to eat.
The vegetated state she was in, made her feel like a lemon, she says. The best tip she usually give to her clients was to drink lemon water.
Although there are various posts including lemon water on the internet, she wants to add her own one because there are still people who don’t know the benefits of drinking lemon water.
You should do the following: Heat some water in the morning, immediately after getting up. Leave the heated water to cool down on a room temperature. Squeeze half a lemon or ¼ to start, take a cup, and pour the water and lemon in it. You must drink this lemon water on an empty stomach.
Great benefits of water lemon (why you should consume it):
- t helps with reducing weight ( if you wish you can add some cayenne pepper to boost the metabolism)
- It decreases bloating
- It helps against constipation
- It improves immunity
- It helps to remove skin marks and acne
- It replaces lost electrolytes through exercise
- It helps to maintain pH balance in the body (more alkaline means more energy and better health)
- It decreases inflammation and pain in joints
- It improves digestion, removes the fat easily.
If you do this continually for a week, you will be shocked by its results. Lemon water gets rid of all the fats from the days before, and improves the digestion throughout the following day. It makes your skin look nicer and the whole organism in a better state in a very short period of time.